Thursday 29 November 2012

I don't need a title




Assalamualaikum and hello :)

So, I've changed my blog layout. And this time I'm satisfied :D Pink are everywhere. Act I want to add some brown colour but.. hihi mybe next time. Btw I'm not a fan of pink. I like purple act but I can't find the pretty purple background ^v^


This week I'm going to mahhhhh village. Yay ! I'm so excited and can't wait for it.  Fuhh. It's been a year and I still not update the blog. Ahh. Who cares rite ? I wanna delete it. YES. FULLSTOP. I wanna delete it. \\HEY STOP EMO-ing//


Seriously idk what I'm gonna put in this entry. So.... assalamualaikum.




Hihii . Full English or *Broken Englishh ? Ohmyyyy --' I wanna be like Him(hehe) .He's really Pro in English . Im so envyy ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLEKSI KULIAH (HMT 211) MINGGU 1-7

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera. Nama saya ialah Alyaa Adila binti Norashid. Saya merupakan pelajar tahun 3 dari Pusat Pengaji...